Marcellus natural gas production sets the pace
Appalachian Basin set to dominate U.S. natural gas market.Read more here
Pipeline bottlenecks resolved
Natural gas producers benefit from improved access to export markets.Secure your place
New shale production case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest shale projects across the Marcellus & Utica.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date:
- Johannes Will
- Hossein Rokhsari
- Jonny Tawil
- Salvador Ortega
- Stacy Scranton
BYK USA, Inc.
- Leopoldo Sierra
- Leah Pierce
National Oilwell Varco – Grant Prideco
- Takuma Kobayashi
- Timm Burnett
- John Ray
Innovex Downhole Solutions
- Luis Quintero
- John Baguley
- Brian Hamm & Tyler Schlosser
McDaniel & Associates Consultants Ltd.
- Jerry Noles
- Ivo Foianini
- Noel McKim
Meyer Oilfield Services
Who should attend?
- Shale Operations
- Production Engineering
- Well Site Power Generation
- Oil & Gas Production
- Production Management
- Oilfield Strategic Analysis
- Well Completions
- Production Optimization
- Research and Development
- Well Optimization
- Completions Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Well Drilling Services
- Microseismic Monitoring
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Well and Fracturing Design
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Reservoir Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Well Site Technologies
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Definitive Optimization Ltd.
- Premier Integrated Technologies
- TST Coatings
- Cormorant Engineering
- EQT Production Co
- IHS Markit
- Valiant Artificial Lift Solutions
- Zenith Downhole Monitoring
- Heal System
- GE Oil & Gas
- Hansen Downhole Pump Solutions
- Western Falcon
- Tejas Research & Engineering
- Fairlead Integrated Power & Controls
- Stream-Flo USA LLC
- Permian Production Equipment, Inc
- Pro-Seal Lift Inc
- Silverwell Technology, Inc.
- Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- GARP Services, LLC
- Dover Artificial Lift
- Extraction Oil & Gas
- Baker Hughes
- Aggreko, LLC
- Liberty Lift Solutions
- Exceed Oilfield Equipment, INC
- Pipe Fractional Flow
- Leistritz Advanced Technologies Corp.
- Nexans Amercable
- Penguin Petroleum Services (P) Limited, India
- Production Plus
- Quick Connectors Inc.
- PinHigh Capital Partners
- Lightning rod & pipe
- Endurance Technologies Inc.
- CoorsTek Engineered Ceramics
- TriLift Services
- Maple Leaf Marketing
- NISU Laboratories
- Seven Generations
- Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Geo Pressure Systems Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- PCM USA INC.
The Marcellus & Utica Shale Production 2021 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in shale production opportunities for the Appalachian Basin...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for shale oil and gas production
Understand the economic fundamentals and key business indicators for shale production in the Marcellus & Utica.
- Understanding the geology, geophysics, and reservoir fundamentals
Scope out new opportunities for shale production across the Marcellus Shale and Utica-Point Pleasant formations with the latest geological results.
- Reducing operational costs and optimizing production with the latest techniques
Assess how new completions strategies are cost-effective and minimize operational and financial risks by adopting the right techniques for the region.
- New technological advances and engineering know-how in shale production
Be the first to hear about new innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum production and enhanced oil recovery.
- Maximizing well reliabilities across longer and multistage horizontal wells
Explore the latest advances in well operations and the tools available to achieve longer horizontal wells with more stages along the lateral.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insight from leading equipment manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure optimized production.
- Very informative, well managed & conducted.
Hemang Shah (JMSI)
- Great event for networking.
Estefania Gallo Prot (Fracht SA)
- A great assembly of relevant operational expertise.
Carl Hinds (Ecopetrol)
- Great event. Great content & location.
Griffin Money (Atlas Sand)
- Good balance between technical & commercial aspects.
Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Good conference. Good speeches and networking.
Jorge Nieszawski (Lawter Argentina SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players & highly relevant to Argentina.
Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- An excellent opportunity to learn about and network with Argentina’s rapidly growing unconventional gas industry.
Nicholas Roch (Saltworks Technologies)
- Great event & very informative on the things needed for this market.
Aaron Funderburke (Typhon Global Energy Services)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together.
Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Well balanced and informative
Mariano Raverta (Total SA)
- Very interesting and promising for Vaca Muerta if we follow the US Shale footprint and experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture.
Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- Very focused and relevant. Great networking opportunity.
Carl Morey (CST)
- Very good event and speakers.
Pablo Golmajer (CST)
- Very good conference
Jose Bernasconi (Schlumberger)
- Good mix of product and service solutions.
Lucas Waskowicz (YPF SA)
- Great presenters
Sebastian Gottschalk (Shell)
- Very good presentations and very applicable subjects to Argentina shale development.
Leonardo Bengolea (Total SA)
- Good conference
Manuel Sanchez (YPF SA)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry.
Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- A very balanced conference. Balanced audience with operators, service companies and vendors.
Knut Mjaland (Fenner Mandals)
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Great topics, important topics to prosper in the O&G industry and fracking.
Felipe Rios (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Very educational in all aspects.
Rafael Maldonado (HydrEra)
- A nice overview of the relevant topics of the industry.
Juan Pablo Munoz (McLanahan Latin America SPA)